Our consultants have been in active clinical practice for a minimum of 6 years, to at least 20 years.
Most of our consultants have attained at least a Master’s degree, with specializations in the following areas:
- clinical psychology
- child and family development
- educational psychology.
In therapeutic work with clients, we share a diverse set of interests and theoretical orientations and techniques, including client-centered and humanistic perspectives, cognitive-behavioral strategies, and family systems approaches. Most of us are trained in choice theory/reality therapy.
We hold positions and affiliations in academic institutions and hospitals. Some consultants do part-time work and/or volunteer work for various institutions needing psychological assistance. Some of our consultants’s past and present affiliations are listed below:
- Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City
- De La Salle University Manila
- Miriam College, Quezon City
- Las Piñas Montessori School, Las Piñas
- The Medical City, Ortigas Center, Pasig
- Lung Center of the Philippines, Quezon City
- Perpetual Help Medical Center, Las Piñas
- Philippine General Hospital, Manila
- Roads and Bridges to Recovery, Pasig City
- Pangarap Shelter for Street Children, Manila
All our consultants are members of the Psychological Association of the Philippines.